Audit and Accounts
Our widely experienced Audit & Accounts Department headed by Partners Steven Rhodes, John Sutcliffe & Ian Buckley offers a comprehensive service ranging from the needs of the individual to those of major companies.
The overall strategy of this department is to offer the client the expertise of a Big 4 firm with the personal service that is offered by a much smaller accountancy practice and with a very proactive approach to all types of business.
To achieve this, the department is split into several portfolio managers who are both qualified technically and have the experience to offer proactive advice as well as ensuring that accounts and audit procedures are dealt with. To ensure every job is dealt with efficiently and cost effectively, each manager has a team of staff made up of seniors, semi-seniors and accounts trainees.
All the staff within this department are professionally trained and continually updated with both in-house and external professional education and courses to ensure that the quality of the work is maintained and that the client's overall service is kept to a high standard.
Chartered & Certified Accountants
- FCA and FCCA qualified partners
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants member
- registered to carry out Audit Work
- enabled to carry on Investment Business
Profit & Loss Accounts
- preparation of end of year reports
- professional accounting
- management accounts
- computerised accounts
- Sage Software Dealer, Reseller, Support
- company secretarial services
- good advice provided in good time
- pensions and investment advice
- business plans and forecasts
- fixed fees available
- company registration advice